Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Objectives of the job:
- To work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard.
- To assist in the care of the residents physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the care home.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running of the Care Home.
- To continue professional development through attending and contributing to internal/external training and development, meetings and supervisions.
- To comply with Linc-Cymru's Health & Safety policy and procedures at all times.
- To represent Linc-Cymru in a professional and positive manner at all times and in all communications with residents, visitors and staff.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to residents and the Association.
Enhanced CRB/POVA check will be carried out for this post.
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button below.
Closing date 30th June