Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Objectives of the job:
- To provide high quality nursing care to residents.
- To work as a member of the nursing team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- To assist in the nursing care of the residents physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the Care Home.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running of the Care Home working to the policies and procedures of Linc-Cymru and operating within NMC guidelines.
- To continue professional development through attending and contributing to internal/external training and development, meetings and supervisions.
- To comply with Linc-Cymru's Health & Safety policy and procedures at all times.
- To represent Linc-Cymru in a professional and positive manner at all times and in all communications with residents, visitors and staff.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to residents and the Association.
Enhanced CRB/POVA check will be carried out for this post
To Apply, please click the 'Apply' button below.
Closing date: 30th June