Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Customer Service and Call Centre
As a credible member of the waste water customer service team you will:‐
- Provide exemplary complaint resolution and customer service to ensure a fair and consistent approach is delivered to our customers.
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure effective communication is upheld with our customers through to resolution of their matter.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements relating to complaint handling, guaranteed standards of service, and customer appointments.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer contact with DCWW IT systems.
- Be an effective team player.
- Provide manatduce MI as required.
- Be required to interact and support good working relationships with other areas of the business.
- Contribute to DCWW meeting its Serviceability Improvement Measures and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Undertake delegated duties from team leader as and when required.
- Be flexible with regard to working patterns to meet the business needs.
- Adopt “right first time” approach; ensuring we do everything we can to recover our standard of service, to avoid repeat complaints.
- Maintain a high standard of grammatically and factually correct responses, whilst also applying empathy and clarity.
- Be enthusiastic and self motivated – being able to work under your own initiative and be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible approach to work.
Closing date: noon 11 February