|Company Name: ||
|Company Website: ||
AbilityNet is a UK pan-disability charity which is committed to creating a world where ICT is not a barrier to people but rather enables them to live their lives to achieve their full potential whether at home, through education or in work.
We will achieve this by making accessible ICT available for all through:
- Encouraging and working with both Government and the ICT industry to produce accessible products and services
- Provide our own products and services focused on either helping people with their accessibility issues or working with organisations to make their offerings accessible
- Expanding the charitable services we offer free of charge to those that can’t afford to pay
- Professionalising both the ICT and health care professionals with regard to accessible ICT
These outcomes will be achieved by:
- Developing our services and selling them into targeted markets, accounts and channels
- Diversifying and growing our fundraising capability especially in generating unrestricted income to support and sustain our network of delivery partners which reach out into the heart of communities across the UK
- Increase our reach and capability in helping those most in need who can’t afford to pay for our services, such as advice and information, assessments, training, product provision and support
We provide information and advice to whoever needs our help and support; we assess individuals to recommend how they can best adapt their technology to meet their needs; and we work with organisations to help them make their on-line presence and services accessible to the widest possible audience, web accessibility services.
Scroll down the page to find more opportunities.